Services We Offer
Services We Offer
Our licensed therapists offer individualized physical therapy evaluations and therapeutic treatment, including exercises, functional activities, neuromuscular re-education and patient education. Our goal is to facilitate healing, recover function, and to improve physical performance.
We treat a wide range of musculoskeletal and neurologic complaints, from chronic pain, dizziness, and headaches to hip, shoulder, and knee pain. We also offer rehabilitative services following orthopedic surgery, work-related injuries, and athletic injuries.
Each patient is carefully evaluated to determine the treatment program that best meets his or her needs. We are committed to providing our patients with the highest level of service as they recover and return to living life fully.
Our therapists are trained and certified in a variety of specialties, including:
• Therapeutic Exercise Therapeutic exercise includes activities related to strengthening, endurance training, range of motion, and flexibility. These activities can include the use of free weights, exercise machines, treadmills, and range of motion exercises. Therapeutic exercises describe services aimed at improving a patient’s strength or range of motion.
• Manual therapy Manual therapy helps to improve the range of motion in joints, to reduce pain, and promote relaxation.
• Electrical stimulation Electrical stimulation uses electrical current to stimulate muscles, nerves, and strengthen muscles. This improves a patient’s mobility, flexibility, and range of motion.
• Therapeutic Activities Therapeutic activities involves the use of functional activities (e.g., bending, lifting, carrying, reaching, catching and overhead activities) to improve functional performance in a progressive manner.
• Hot or cold pack application Heat restores movement to injured tissues and reduces joint stiffness, pain, and muscle spasms. Cold packs are very effective at reducing swelling and numbing pain, especially for sprains, strains, muscle spasms, and arthritis.
• Neuromuscular re-education Improves movement, balance, coordination, posture,and/or proprioception
for sitting and /or standing activities.
• Lymphedema Physical therapy for lymphedema with manual lymphatic drainage, massage, and exercise.
Do you have an injury, ache or pain? Come see us for a free consultation! This evaluation includes a screening specific to your complaint and recommendations for the best course of action.